wtv. is looking for a Webcast Producer to join the Live team.
Reporting line: Head of Webcasting
Mission: To technically deliver predominately live online broadcast production projects, through full project lifecycle, with an emphasis on client liaison.
- As a Producer, you’ll be client facing and will be able to advise and guide them with your technical knowledge and innovative thinking.
- You’ll have around 2-3 years of experience working in a client service environment, ideally within the live streaming, webcasting and/or AV industry.
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail, be calm under pressure and have a successful track record of delivering projects from brief to completion.
- You’ll need to be a team player and be able to work long hours – often away from home.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to work with some of the biggest names on the planet.
- To produce webcasts, ensure signal delivery, synchronise slides/graphics and manage suppliers and freelancers on location to the client’s satisfaction.
- To manage and grow client relationships by maintaining regular contact with clients.
- To report the status of client relationships to the Team Leader and to recommend, discuss and act upon initiatives to improve client service.
- When required, to collaborate with the UK sales team in new business pitches and technical sales.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date production information on the CRM system and any other management information system specified by the Webcast Team Leader.
- To maintain in-house webcast production resources in the UK.
- To invoice clients promptly and accurately.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communications and client-facing skills.
- Ability to understand and anticipate client needs and demands.
- Good knowledge of IT and a knowledge of or an aptitude to learn, streaming media, encoders, networks, new media technologies and sound and vision manipulation packages such as Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Broadcast/video conferencing/audio conferencing production methods and related equipment.
- Ability to work alone while proactively troubleshooting on location and remaining calm and professional.
- Ability to work constructively in a team and support colleagues when required.
- Knowledge of HTML and XML would be advantageous.
- Commitment to outstanding client service and motivation to deliver quality productions.
- Organisational skills to enter and maintain data in wtv.‘s reporting systems.
- Willingness to travel internationally, sometimes at short notice, and to work flexible hours according to production requirements.
- Knowledge of sales processes is advantageous.
- Familiarity with working in an international environment.
Fluent English required. Ability in one or more other major international language is advantageous.
How to apply
If you think you are right for this role, please send a CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
* Due to the volume of applications we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you in advance for your interest.