Working Hours: Full Time
Location: Hong Kong
Benefits: Private Healthcare, 15 days holiday
We work with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on communications strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge multimedia communications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment.
The job is ideally suited for a graduate or someone with at least 3 years of relevant industry experience. You will demonstrate a great passion for technology and a strong drive to learn new technology aspects on a daily basis, you will be an individual capable (with the necessary training) of delivering the service in a self-sufficient manner with minimal technical support from other equivalent groups around the globe
These skills will prepare you for an intensive training program on our industry-leading webcast and video platforms. You will need a hunger for learning new things and a passion for technology to build and improve our products at every opportunity.
- Support internal/external clients with acquiring, managing and distributing internet streamed video signals to the WTV Streaming Platform (STREAMSTUDIO)
- Troubleshooting of hardware or software live streaming issues
- Escalate more complex technical issues to appropriate parties(internal/external) in a timely manner and contribute in the technical investigations as required
- Continuous contribution with process improvement/maintenance
- Good Knowledge of Media streaming software (Wirecast,Vmix,OBS)
- Excellent Knowledge of video Live and OnDemand major streaming protocols (RTMP,HLS)
- Excellent Knowledge of Computer Hardware functionality and troubleshooting
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Operating Systems (Windows 7/10) and troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform tasks in high pressured situations
- Super-analytical with supreme problem-solving abilities
- Excellent workload management and work prioritisation skills (especially when working under pressure)
- A true ‘people person’ with an awesome approach to customer service (particularly with high profile customer groups)
- Basic knowledge of Network protocols and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of H.323/SIP Enables devices
- Knowledge of optimising digital media for streaming (audio / video codecs, frame rates, aspect ratio, resolutions settings)
- Video editing package (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, iMovie)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Digital Media
- 3+ years’ work experience in a relevant industry job role
This role will include travel to alternate company sites and customer locations. Additional hours of work will be required on occasion to meet the needs of our customers.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on any grounds.
How to apply
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.