wtv. works with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on communications strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge multimedia communications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment. The job is ideally suited for someone with at least two years of relevant industry experience. You will demonstrate deep knowledge of Web standards and browser implementations and demonstrate knowledge of operating and troubleshooting Software as a Service (SAAS) platforms. You will need a hunger for learning new things and a passion for technology to build and improve our products at every opportunity.
Reporting to: Group Head of Product & Sales Engineering
Working hours: Full time
Benefits: Private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday
- Support internal/external clients with technical troubleshooting and consultancy
- Support Junior Members of technical support group with case resolution/escalations
- Support production teams with platform related issues
- Escalate technical issues to appropriate parties in a timely fashion
- Continuous contribution to process improvement/maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform tasks in high pressured situations
- Super-analytical with supreme problem-solving abilities
- Excellent workload management and work prioritisation skills (especially when working under pressure)
- Experience with Support Ticketing Systems (I.e. Salesforce, ZenDesk, Etc.)
- A true ‘people person’ with an awesome approach to customer service (particularly with high profile customer groups)
- Understanding of databases and RDBMS (SQL/NoSQL)
- Computer networking knowledge
- General knowledge of optimising digital media for streaming (audio/video codecs, frame rates, aspect ratio, resolutions settings)
- Video editing package (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, iMovie)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Digital Media
- Two+ years work experience in a relevant industry job role
This role will require travel to alternate company’s sites and customer locations in the course of carrying out duties. Extra hours of work may be required to deliver the role to the satisfaction of the company.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on any grounds.
How to apply
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com.