wtv. is looking for a Senior Editor to join the Film and Animation team in London.
You’ll have at least six years of experience working on corporate films and brand films at the highest level. As a creative powerhouse, you’ll be able to transform edits with your fresh thinking and ideas into compelling films and productions.
You’ll be technically sound, comfortable with implementing improved workflows and have a successful track record doing this. You will ensure the post-production department maintains the highest technical and creative standards.
We’re looking for an editor who is an all-rounder, a thinker, a creative and a hard worker. You will be a good fit in our office culture and have a great sense of humour. You’ll need to be a team player and have a thorough knowledge of the whole production process.
We are looking for a person who can advise, guide and can work independently from time to time. Somebody who is a good communicator and team player. You will manage a junior editor and support the management of multiple edits and freelancers. You will be supported by senior team members both creatively and operationally but be accountable for the output of projects.
You will be passionate about what you do and a love for creative work and pushing boundaries. Obviously, you’ll be smooth and calm under pressure and be able to work long hours (when required!)
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to work with a great team for some of the biggest names on the planet.
- Support the creative output of projects to ensure an excellent standard of client service
- Ensure the Post Production department maintains the highest possible technical standards and service
- Work closely with Producers to ensure continuous improvement of creative editing and delivery
- Work with and advise the Planning Team on resource and scheduling
- Provide technical advice and expertise on Post Production workflows and processes
- Be accountable and responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of equipment and technologies
- Input on creative approach and thinking on projects
- Provide guidance and leadership to junior members of the Post Production team
- Support the Planning Team on processes to ensure the use of freelancer resource
- Excellent Premiere editing skills
- Strong professional experience of After Effects and Adobe Creative including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of current industry cameras and workflows
- Proven experience working on big projects for large brands.
How to apply
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.