wtv. is a leading international communications agency with a team of experienced strategic communicators, filmmakers, technical developers, webcasters, broadcasters, web designers and multimedia specialists who create, deliver and amplify the messages of leading brands and corporations around the world.
Due to the expansion of our Digital Communications services, we are looking to grow our creative content team based in London.
If you have a passion for sales processes and building strong client relationships and you have a great track record in media and digital sales (ideally creative content, film and UGC) we look forward to hearing from you.
As a key team member in growing our business, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads
- Supporting the Business Development Directors in onboarding new clients
- Providing timely and relevant product and service feedback into the Product Development and Pre-Sales Engineering Group to ensure that the wtv. offer remains relevant and drives value
- Working closely with the Business Development Directors and Marketing to activate and contribute to marketing campaigns
- Representing the company at business networking events, including international travel, if required
What we expect
- Proven new business sales track record
- 3+ years B2B experience, ideally in content and digital sales to senior levels within enterprise organisations
- A solid understanding of the digital creative design process
- An understanding of how content drives and supports marketing and communication strategies
- Creativity, proactive attitude, drive, willingness to travel
- Eagerness to work in an international team
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM systems
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to develop his or her skills in an established, entrepreneurial and dynamic company.
To qualify as a successful candidate, you will probably have 3-5 years related industry experience, be familiar with complex, dynamic and multicultural business environments.
Fluency in English is required. wtv. is an international organisation and fluency in other languages (Spanish, French, German or Cantonese, in particular) would be of interest.
In return, wtv. offers its employees competitive compensation, opportunities for international travel and a stimulating but informal working environment.
How to apply
If you think you are right for this role, please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
*Due to the volume of applicants we will only respond to successful candidates. Thank you in advance for your interest.