wtv. is a leading international communications agency with a team of experienced strategic communicators, filmmakers, technical developers, webcasters, broadcasters, web designers, and multimedia specialists who create, deliver, and amplify the messages of leading brands and corporations around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our growing production team. This is a full-time position at an established and award-winning video communications agency.
You will have at least 2-3 years of professional production management experience – corporate is an advantage but not essential. Working within the busy planning team, you will support the creative team with resource, logistics and financial support. We expect you to develop through on the job training, and in time, take on more responsibilities.
As our Production Coordinator, you will be based in our London office and may occasionally have to work hours outside the regular nine to five-thirty working day. This is a permanent role, looking for an immediate start.
Reporting Line: Production Manager
As Production Coordinator, you will:
- Provide the creative team with resource, logistics, financials and production related admin
- Support Production Management with daily duties
- Support and work closely with Producers; offering logistical support on all aspects of project delivering, ensuring excellent standard of client service
- Responsible for the maintenance of the freelancer directory
- Focus on third party and freelancer cost management
- Support the Planning function to provide financial reporting and cost management on all projects and productions
- Provide budget and finance guidance
- Coordinate all creative production filming requests, such as booking kit and crew, prepping shoots plus generating call sheets and risk assessments
Your skills & experience
- Have 2-3 years’ experience within a Production Management role
- Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail
- A team player who can work across multiple projects
- Great time management and experience working to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take initiative, work independently and be proactive
- Coordinated a range of shoots. Including the booking of crew at home and abroad
How to apply
If you think you are right for this role, please send a CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.