wtv. is looking for a Webcast Producer to join the Live team.
Purpose: To manage all delivery aspects of projects (Pre, during and post) and to provide technical expertise to clients to support the development of client relationships and business opportunities.
- You’ll have a minimum of 1 year but preferably 2-3 years experience working in the live, webcasting and/or AV industry.
- You’ll be able to advise clients using your technical knowledge and innovative thinking.
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail, be calm under pressure and have a successful track record of producing live events, streams and broadcasts over the internet and within corporate networks.
- You will have experience managing, maintaining and growing client relationships.
- You’re a team player and be able to work long hours – often away from home.
- To manage all delivery aspects of projects (Pre, during and post-event), including, but not limited to: setup and scheduling, onsite and remote support, post-event editing and reporting and supplier and freelancer management.
- Creation of the webcast template with relevant functionality as per the client requirements and in line with the identified client success criteria.
- To provide a support and monitor role for other webcasts.
- To support other senior members of the Webcast team on larger projects.
- To liaise with the client and ensure an excellent standard of service and support the development of business through delivery excellence and improvement advice.
- When required, to collaborate with the UK sales team in new business pitches and technical sales.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date production information on the Broadcast Production Sheet system and any other management information system specified by the Head of Webcasting.
- To maintain and organise in-house webcast production resources and kit.
- Ensure regular back-up of webcasts onto the archive system.
- Own the financial aspects of projects from budget creation to reconciliation, including creating POs, suppliers management and invoicing clients promptly and accurately.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to work with some of the biggest names on the planet.
Language: Fluent English required. Ability in other major international languages advantageous.
Reporting line: Head of Webcasting UK
How to apply
If you think you are right for this role, please send a CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Due to the volume of applications we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you in advance for your interest.