wtv. is a leading international communications agency with a team of experienced strategic communicators, filmmakers, technical developers, webcasters, broadcasters, web designers and multimedia specialists who work with leading brands and corporations around the world.
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join our growing production team in our London office. This is a full-time position at an established and award-winning video communications agency.
You will have one year of professional production management or runner experience. Experience working on corporate or branded projects is an advantage but not essential. We expect you to develop through on the job training, and in time, take on more responsibilities.
As the Office Assistant, you may occasionally have to work hours outside the regular nine to five-thirty working day.
Reporting Line: Production Manager
As Office Assistant, you will
- Support Production Management with daily duties
- Provide support to the delivery team with resource, logistics, financials and admin
- Support the Digital & Live teams with daily duties in the Planning role. This includes:
- Answering calls
- Creating and distributing PO’s whilst maintaining the PO log
- Attending shoots and events when requested
- Collecting and distributing the Post daily
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Support and work closely with planning, offering logistical research on all aspects of project delivery, ensuring an excellent standard of client service
- General admin support to all functions of the business
Your skills & experience
- At least one year of experience within a Production Management/Runner role
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Great time management and experience working to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take initiative, work independently and be proactive
How to apply
If you think you are right for this role, please send a CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications, we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you, in advance, for your interest.