Working hours: Full time
Package: £25k – £28k
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday
We work with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on communications strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge multimedia communications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment.
These skills will prepare you for an intensive training program on our industry-leading webcast and video platforms. You will need a hunger for learning new things and a passion for technology to build and improve our products at every opportunity.
- Build branded video websites using our video platform
- Support end-clients with feature requests and website updates
- Support production teams and end-users
- Escalate technical issues to appropriate parties in a timely fashion
- Simple video editing and content publishing
- IT support
- Good with technology and a quick learner
- PC / Mac operation and troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform tasks in high pressured situations
- General knowledge of optimising digital media for streaming (audio/video codecs, frame rates, aspect ratio, resolutions settings)
- Video editing package (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, iMovie)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Digital Media
- One+ year work experience in a relevant industry job role
- This role will require travel to alternate company sites and customer locations. Extra hours of work may be required to deliver the role to the satisfaction of the company.
- No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on any grounds. wtv. is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
How to apply
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.