wtv. is a leading international communications agency with a team of experienced strategic communicators, filmmakers, technical developers, webcasters, broadcasters, web designers and multimedia specialists who create, deliver and amplify the messages of leading brands and corporations around the world.
Due to the expansion of our online video communications services, we are looking to grow our team based in Madrid, Spain.
If you have a passion for building strong client relationships and have a great track record in media and IT /technology sales, we look forward to hearing from you. Acting as a key team member in the development of our core sales activities, you will have the opportunity to lead business development and key account management throughout Spain, Southern Europe and in related Spanish language markets.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Identifying new business opportunities and actively building new sales pipelines
- Presenting the company to new and existing clients across all products and services
- Driving the sales process throughout the life cycle of each project
- Representing the company at business networking events
- Forming strategic partnerships within the industry sector to develop new revenues
What we expect
- Proven Sales / Business Development track record
- Proven Key Account Management Track Record at Senior levels
- 5-10 Years B2B Sales Experience in the Media / IT Industry
- Capability to respond to complex tenders and present them to clients
- Creativity, proactive attitude, sales drive, willingness to travel as required
- Eager to work in an international team
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to develop his or her skills in an established, entrepreneurial and dynamic company.
To qualify as a successful candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s Degree or similar in media, sales, business or marketing with a minimum of 5 years related industry experience. You should also be experienced in a complex, dynamic and multi-cultural business environment.
Fluency in Spanish and English is required with a third language preferred.
In return, wtv. offers its employees competitive compensation, opportunities for international travel and a stimulating but informal working environment.
How to apply
If you think you are right for this role, please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
* Due to the volume of applicants we will only respond to successful candidates. Thank you in advance for your interest.