wtv. works with the world’s largest brands, organisations and agencies to create, deliver and amplify their communications in the most engaging, original and intelligent ways. We combine this with an agile approach, deep technological expertise and digital platforms to deliver compelling content to multiple audiences in multiple languages. We consult on communications strategy, technology and digital initiatives. We create measurable impact and tangible business returns on investment for our international clients with leading-edge multimedia communications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven developer to join a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment. The job is ideally suited for someone with knowledge of webcasting and streaming sectors. You will need a hunger for learning new skills and a passion for technology to build and improve our products at every opportunity.
Reporting to: Group Head of Product & Sales Engineering
Working hours: Full time
Location: wtv. is a global organisation and we welcome applications from Geneva, London, Madrid or Zurich.
- Experience with object-oriented programming in Java (C# would also be desirable)
- Experience with web and application servers like Tomcat (IIS would also be desirable)
- Strong understanding of HTTP, communication and networks
- Experience with SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Familiar with Linux (Ubuntu) and scripting
- Experience working collaboratively with geographically distributed and international teams
- Experience in Media and Streaming software development projects
- Experience in Wowza video servers and video protocols (HLS, RTMP)
- Knowledge of digital video concepts (container formats, codecs, compression schemes, tools, best practices, etc.)
- Familiar with CDN (Content Delivery Networks)
This role may require international travel to alternate company sites and customer locations in the course of carrying out duties.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on any grounds.
How to apply
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com. No agencies.