wtv. is a leading international communications agency with a team of experienced strategic communicators, filmmakers, technical developers, webcasters, broadcasters, web designers, and multimedia specialists who create, deliver, and amplify the messages of leading brands and corporations around the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to work closely with the creative film department. The right candidate will have experience in business development, proposal writing, and pitching. You will have a keen interest in film and a passion for creativity.
AS BDM YOU WILL
- Be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads
- Build relationships with potential, existing, and lapsed clients
- Implement processes and strategies for finding new business
- Have excellent writing skills
- Collaborate with the Production team to create and write tailored responses to RFPs/RFIs, pitches, and briefs
- Work with all members of the Production team and manage people when required
- Attend networking events, be up to date on industry news, and maintain awareness of news relevant to existing and prospective clients
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Business Development Manager or Account Manager in the media industry
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience winning major projects and key accounts
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects whilst maintaining a sharp attention to detail
The successful candidate will be keen to be involved in an ambitious and growing business. You’re a team player who will fit into the wtv. culture and want to have fun at work.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to work with a great team for some of the biggest names on the planet.
HOW TO APPLY
Do you have the skills and interest to make a difference in a rapidly growing business?
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.